Life story of a poor student

Life story of a poor student
 Life story of a poor student: picture Ronju130


Student, can I talk to you, sir?

Teacher, tell me?

 

Student, will you give me leave at 12 o'clock today?

Teacher, why? What to do?

 

Students, go home and eat rice, my stomach is very hungry.

Teacher, why didn't you eat in the morning?

 

Student, no.

Teacher, why didn't you eat?


Student, no curry. And I can't eat rice with salt. So I did not eat.

Sir, how did it feel to hear the word?

 

Teacher, what did you eat at night?

Student, I ate pulses with water in hot rice.

 

Teacher, what to eat now?

Student, my mother said I will cook kachu after school holidays. I will eat rice with kachu. My mother can cook kachu very fun. The teacher was even more surprised to hear this. When I heard the words, tears came to my eyes and I could not understand the real meaning.

Teacher, one day I will eat your mother's hand-cooked kachu. Take me to your house?

Student, will you go, sir?

 

Teacher, yes I will. The teacher told the student to go home and eat rice. The student then left with the book in his hand with a world-conquering smile on his face. The teacher stared in amazement at his departure.

 

There are still many poor people in our society who cannot eat rice for vegetables. But we have so many people in this society who have so many items on the food menu. Which they cannot finish eating. The rest goes to the dustbin. 

There are many parents who teach their son in English medium school. Drive to school. What a whim of the boy! Busy to meet all. But do not look back at the people lying on the street. Why look ?? If you look at it, it will fall on your neck.

We are busy with ourselves. I walk around with body spray worth thousands of rupees. Eid is actually busy playing the game of flying money called shopping. Some are busy buying all the bizarre clothes called birds, some Kiranmala, some Sheila Ki Jawani. But I don't want to understand what suits me in these outer garments? But if a poor man comes and says give me two rupees. 

Then there was no sacrifice. I'm sorry. He goes to Chinese a lot with his girlfriend. How much money is spent, do not keep account! But when the poor rickshaw puller says, he raises five rupees. Then he did not hesitate to put his hand on her body. 

What can you say about the crimes of these poor people? The only crime is that the Creator gave birth to them in the house of the poor. And gave birth to you in the house of a rich father with a golden spoon in his mouth ..!

 

Let's stand by those of us who can afford it, do something for them with some of our money-

 May Allah Tayala bless us! "Amen"

Related Posts